NEW in Version 1.3 (Philips HUE, VPN, iPod Control, UDP Format, iTach Flex)
The main features:
- Landscape and Portrait mode
- Multiple remotes can be arranged side by side
- High quality images
- Dropbox upload and download
- Compatibility with iRedTouch and iRed2 for Mac
- Support for IR transceivers by IRTrans and Global Caché
- Support for serial strings ("RS232") and contact closures on supported modules
Quick Start Video
To view iRedTouch HD in action, I have a prepared a Quick Start video which shows all steps from adding an IR module to the creation of a remote with working buttons.
The manual which is also accessible from inside the app, can be viewed here.
These screenshots give you a first impression: